- Practise writing own name, forming letters accurately and holding pencil correctly.
- Forming numbers 1-5
- Playing I spy.. something beginning with?
- Practise using scissors to develop cutting skills
- Use play doh to develop fine motor skills - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dough+disco There are lots of videos to choose from but always watch them before sharing with your child!
- Read/share stories with your child
- Go on a scavenger hunt- looking for things that are rough, smooth, yellow, round, long, soft etc.
- Draw pictures of plants in the environment. Can the children find the name of the plant?
Social and Emotional Activity Ideas