Comments (4)Show Comments
I love you can’t wait to see you! Thankyou for all the fun work!x
Helloo! Have a lovely break. I've been enjoying the books that we've bin learning about. I've found a song that helps me learn to count to 1-10, my next step is 1-20. I am also enjoying dressing up as a police man and role playing being one. Look forwards to seeing use. lots of love from Lincoln x
Thank you and I love you and I want to see you at school
Thank you for making nursery a lovely, fun and safe place for Luke. He absolutely loves coming to school everyday and that's because he has brilliant teachers. The home learning packs were amazing! so thank you very much for making Luke one happy little boy, as when I showed him this video he started waving at you both! Thank you all so much x
Social and Emotional Activity Ideas
- Practise writing own name, forming letters accurately and holding pencil correctly.
- Forming numbers 1-5
- Playing I spy.. something beginning with?
- Practise using scissors to develop cutting skills
- Use play doh to develop fine motor skills - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dough+disco There are lots of videos to choose from but always watch them before sharing with your child!
- Read/share stories with your child
- Go on a scavenger hunt- looking for things that are rough, smooth, yellow, round, long, soft etc.
- Draw pictures of plants in the environment. Can the children find the name of the plant?