Reception Home Learning
All of our parents can now access Twinkl which has loads of resources,ideas, advice and support for home learning!
Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer
Create an account using offer code UKTWINKLHELPS
You should then be able to access everything, including some home learning packs for each year group at www.twinkl.co.uk/search?term=school+closure!
Twinkl Ideas - see above for how to create an account
- EYFS School Closure Interactive Learning Links.
- EYFS Reception School Closure Home Learning Resource Pack
- EYFS Maths Home Learning Challenge Pack (we have not yet covered doubling, halving, sharing). Numbers can be kept under 10 if necessary.
- Mrs Jones’ Phonics group – Phase 1 Home Learning Challenges, Alliteration Rhythm and Rhyme Oral Blending and Segmenting.
- Miss Kemp’s Phonics group – Phase 2 Activity Booklet, CVC Word Activity Booklet.
- Mrs Nation’s / Mrs Brannan’s Phonics group – Phase 3 Phonics Activity Booklet, Simple Sentence Picture Writing Prompts.
1) Practice letter and number formation.
3) Learn the days of the week.
4) https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies - lots of activities, games and puzzles!
5) https://www.youtube.com/ Search for Alpha Blocks, Number Blocks and Number Jacks
6) Listen to the story of ‘The Ugly Duckling’. Use the book if you have one or go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyrmcD8Yml0
- Can you retell the story?
- Can you act it out?
- Draw a picture from the story and write a caption to go with it.
7)Watch / listen to the Easter Story. (You Tube – The Beginners Bible – The Easter Story)
- Draw a picture from the story.
- Write a caption.
8)Make an Easter card to send to a friend.
9)Find a photo of you as a baby, then one from each year to make a timeline of your life.
- How have you changed?
- How have you grown?
- Can you measure your height?