Top tip - add ham, bacon or sausage if you want to!
1) Prepare ingredients as shown on the picture. Mix the eggs, milk, garlic, herbs and salt and pepper as required.
4) Pour the liquid over the dish and add remaining pepper as a garnish.
2) Spray a quiche or other suitable dish with oil and add the tomatoes, mushrooms, chopped pepper, broccoli and onion.
5) Bake for 30 minutes at 200 °C or Gas Mark 6 for 30 minutes.
3) Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
6) Carefully remove from the oven and enjoy!