Year 1 - Home Learning
All of our parents can now access Twinkl which has loads of resources,ideas, advice and support for home learning!
Go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer
Create an account using offer code UKTWINKLHELPS
You should then be able to access everything, including some home learning packs for each year group at www.twinkl.co.uk/search?term=school+closure!
1) Write and iluustrate the story of Little Red Riding Hood
2) Choose an animal - Can you find 10 facts about it? Draw it and describe what it looks like.
3) Find out the name of 10 plants, flowers or trees that you might have in your garden. Design your own garden.
4)Design a healthy plate of food.
5)Make a food diary for 2 weeks.
Can you write your number bonds to 10? Now try number bonds to 20!
7)Write the number 0-20. Now write each number in words.
8) Practise writing and ordering the days of the week.
9) Choose a book to read. Write about what happens. Draw a picture.What was your favourite part?